top of page
  • Does RFRD provide Certified Car Seat Installation?
    Raymond Fire & Rescue Department does not offer this service. You can find additional information at Search by county of residence
  • How do I report a brush or recreational burn?
    Please visit Note: You must also report your brush or recreational burn to the Racine County Sheriff's Non-Emergency Line 262-886-2300
bottom of page